Thursday, June 23, 2011

Haflinger Plush Toy

I thought my Haflinger Friends out there might appreciate this cute little toy I made in honor of Morrissey. I think it might even be a little bit cuter than the plush goats. Shhh! Don't tell them!

I still miss her so much, but I'm sure she is having a good time with her new owners. There are several new boarders at the stables right now. We have a Mustang and a Percheron. I always thought my haflinger was drafty, but this girl puts her to shame. Her name is Zoe. I've never been around a draft horse in person. She is so big that the word that comes to mind when I see her is  always "dinosaur". 

In goaty news, my final doeling for this season will be coming home next weekend. Her name is TLC Farm Dear Valerie Plame. I can't wait to have all my girls in one place. I am crossing my fingers, hoping that the four of them will get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment