Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sweet Geets

I'm so excited to announce that I'm opening an Etsy shop! Now that I'm only working part time teaching summer school, and most of my goats are weaned, I'm finding myself with time on my hands. I've always loved crafting, and really enjoy making handmade gifts for the children in my life.

My nephew Jackson's birthday was coming up, and I wanted to make him a goat. No matter what I did, I couldn't find any cute goat patterns. Through trial and error, I was able to come up with an adorable one. I called it Jackson's Sweet Geet, since we use that nickname for our goatie girls pretty often around here.

He loved it so much that I've decided to make them available for other children too. I'm really enjoying making them, so even if Jackson is the only child who loves a Sweet Geet, that is fine with me.

Check out my shop here.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I just found your blog via another that I follow and am your newest follower. We are into our goats too! I hope you can stop by my blog sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will certainly check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jamie!! Can't wait to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little goat. You are very creative.
    www.charlottesmenagerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete