Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to you!

Morrissey turned 15 on April 21st. Next year she'll be driving! (once I buy a buggy! haha) I haven't addressed this officially on the blog, but I'm really starting to change my mind about selling Morrissey. She's still on the market, but it would have to be quite an offer for me to accept. Check out the photo taken on her birthday by my Brother-in-law Richard.

Dupree, our most sinister yet lovable pug, turned 9 on April 22nd. She is quite heavy right now, so we're going to hold off on her birthday picture. It never fails with that girl. Her weight yo-yos every year. With the goats, maybe I'm just being a bad dog mom right now.

My two new doelings were born. I have photos of them over at gray stables.

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, girl, you are looking might fine for 15! Best wishes on your B-day.
    - Doc & Pippin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful horse! It's unbelievable how quickly they grow up and get old, isn't it?

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! Hope everything works out for you and Morrissey!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete