Sunday, January 9, 2011

Squirrel Knows Why...

Who? you ask... Squirrel, she is my awesome class gerbil. She was originally named Marvolo, but my students voted to change her name. I have to admit, her new name fits her better.  What? you ask... She knows the reason that posts have been slow. How? you ask... Because she's seen me at school, hard at work. The week after vacation is always hardest for sure. Hopefully the weather and my workload will improve and I'll have more to post, until then look at Squirrel reading the board. 

Seriously though, gerbils are awesome pets. They are entertaining, affectionate, easy to care for, and independent. They aren't supposed to be kept alone, but Squirrel doesn't like other gerbils. She loves my husband, likes me and tolerates 85 children.

No comments:

Post a Comment