Saturday, February 12, 2011

Coli meets Morrissey

Today we took Coli to meet Morrissey. Despite the fact that Coli is not even the alpha at our house when the only things she is up against are pugs, she still decided she could take on 1100 lb Morrissey. Poor delusional Coli, I don't think Morrissey was worried.

In other news, my American Dairy Goat Association Herd Name has been made official.  My herd name is Gray Stables. All of the goats I breed with have this included in their names. Hopefully, one day Gray Stables will be synonymous with the very best nubian goats available in Texas!

Two of the possible goat mama's are due this month. The rest are due in April and May. I'll keep you updated when my kids are born! Of course I'll post pictures as well.

2 comments:

  1. Have to agree, Morrissey certainly doesn't look worried :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, and would Coli have been so bold without a fence between them?!
    Can't wait to hear more about 'your' kids!

    ReplyDelete