Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bitter Sweet

I decided to sell Morrissey. Her ads have been posted for a few days. I showed her to some potential buyers this morning. They were very nice. I'm not sure how they felt about her, it is hard to tell. It was very hard showing her to people, but I do feel confident that I'm making the right choice. It will be better for her to have owners who will ride and drive her. She seems happier when she is working.

I'm lucky I have these little sweeties to cheer me up. To hear more about Leda and Valencia check out my goat blog.

3 comments:

  1. It seems that making the decision is the hardest part. I will miss pictures of Morrissey, but I enjoy your goats and will look forward to goat news as they grow and you start showing.
    Good luck in finding Morrissey a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss taking the pictures too. Maybe her new owners will send me updates like I've been doing for her former owner's kids. =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read this. I do understand though as I had to sell my 1st horse that I just couldn't trust as well. It was terribly heart breaking. Feeling so blessed with Camryn, I now know it was the right decistion for sure.
    Good luck with finding Morrissey her right people.

    ReplyDelete